Any person who is not satisfied and feeling aggrieved with the services delivered or failure of service delivered can always meet the officer in charge of the concerned Branch from where the service is delivered or failure of service delivered. If still not satisfied, one can bring his grievance either in person or in writing and can arrange meeting with the Additional Deputy Commissioner or even the with Deputy Commissioner, where their grievances will be heard and necessary actions taken.